At least 5 years of new home construction experience is required.
- Plan and direct construction activities in the field either directly or through utilizing your construction personnel.
- Responsible for the profitability of the homes being built in their subdivisions and managing all costs by reviewing field purchase orders.
- Interfacing with public agencies in obtaining all necessary permits and approvals, or working with the drafting and starts departments in obtaining these permits and approvals.
- Total involvement with training, communication, and development of field personnel.
- Oversee field operations, and production times, and ensure quality control so that the homes built meet the Lillian Custom Homes standards and are ready for homeowner orientations/occupancy.
- Carries supervisory responsibilities per the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.